- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon confectionaries sugar
- A pinch of salt
- 3 tablespoons caramel sauce
- A handful of cashews, roasted and salted
- 4 chocolate cookies, divided
Place heavy cream, sugar and salt in a blender. Blend on medium-high for 30 seconds. Turn the blender to its highest setting for 10 more seconds or until whipped cream becomes stiff. Be careful not to overblend.
Remove the whipped cream to a bowl and swirl in the caramel.
Place 2 cookies and cashews into a zip-top bag and crush with a rolling pin.
Scoop the whipped cream into two small glasses. Top with cookie-cashew crumble and serve garnished with one more cookie.