Italian Slow-Cooked Ribs
We're Gearing Up For The Biggest Day In Football With Brandon Co…
Rach's Lemon Risotto + The Best Deals For Valentine's Day Gifts …
Bob Harper Joins Rach For Pasta Night + Makeover For Viewer Who …
Rob Lowe On Working With His Son on 9-1-1 Lone Star + Rach's Roa…
Rob Lowe On His "West Wing" Pride + What It's Like Working With …
How To Make Instant Pot Sausage & Shells | 20 Minute Meal | Pres…
Prodigal Son's Tom Payne On His Covid Wedding: "We got married b…
What Are Rachael & John Reading Right Now? | Books To Read In 20…
How To Make Raw Mushroom & Escarole Salad | Rachael Ray
How To Make a Sage Advice Cocktail | John Cusimano
- 3 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 4 red chili peppers, red finger peppers, finely chopped or 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper
- 10 to 12 cloves garlic chopped
- 1/4 cup rosemary, chopped
- 1 tablespoon oregano, chopped
- 3 to 4 tablespoons grated red onion
- Salt and pepper
- About 2/3 cup olive oil
- 2 racks St. Louis-cut pork ribs (2 to 2 1/2 pounds each)
- Kosher salt and cracked black pepper
- Lemon wedges to serve
- 1/2 cup flat leaf parsley and or celery tops
- 1/4 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons superfine sugar or Acacia honey
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 pound white cabbage, grated on large holes of box grater
- 1 cup packed leafy Italian/flat-leaf parsley tops, chopped
- 4 ribs of celery with lots of leafy tops, chopped
- 1 large bulb fennel, quartered, cored and grated on large side of box grater
Preheat oven to 275°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with heavy foil, matte side up.
Combine rib dressing (balsamic, sugar, chilies, garlic, herbs and grated onion) in a large, shallow dish. Season ribs with salt and pepper liberally, toss with dressing and arrange on the baking sheet. Top with excess dressing and cover with more foil to seal as a packet. Roast 3 hours.
For the slaw, combine dressing then add vegetables and toss. Marinate in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
When the ribs are tender, remove top foil cover and transfer ribs to a second dry sheet pan lined with foil for easy clean up. Turn boiler on high and place ribs in the middle of the oven and cook to crisp.
Pour juices over ribs on carving board. Serve with slaw, lemon wedges and garlicky oven fries alongside.