- 2 medium zucchini, trimmed
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin-olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 6 fresh mint leaves, torn
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 ounces Pecorino Romano cheese
Using a mandolin fitted with the julienne attachment, cut the zucchini into spaghetti-like strands. Toss in a bowl with the olive oil, lemon juice and mint. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Using a vegetable peeler, make shavings of the Pecorino Romano and place on top of the salad. (You can also finely grate the cheese if you prefer.) Serve immediately.