- 1 refrigerated rolled pie crust
- 1/2 cup shredded Pecorino, plus more for topping
- 1 pound multi-colored baby tomatoes, halved
- 2 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons small or torn basil leaves
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Roll the pie crust into a 7-by-10-inch rectangle or a 9-inch circle and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
Top pie crust with cheese, leaving a 2-inch border. Top with tomatoes, cut-sides up. Drizzle with 1 teaspoon oil and season with salt and pepper. Fold crust edges over outer edge of tomatoes, pleating as needed. Brush crust edges with remaining oil.
Bake until crust is golden and tomatoes are bubbling, 30-35 minutes. Let cool 15 minutes. Sprinkle with basil before serving.