Italian Chef Salad
Rach's French Onion Risotto + Kyan Douglas' Favorite At-Home Gro…
Queer Eye's Karamo Gives Viewers Advice + Rach's One-Pot Dinner
Rach's Stuffed Shells 2 Ways + Jacques Pépin's Salmon Au Gratin
Katherine Heigl Dishes On Her Netflix Show "Firefly Lane" + Rach…
Daphne Oz's Healthy & Cheesy Comfort Food + Athleisure Trends
Rach's Orecchiette With Bacon! Plus, More Q & Ray + J Questions …
Freddie Prinze Jr. Talks Family Life With Sarah Michelle Gellar …
Rach's English Muffin Bacon, Egg & Cheeseburgers + Ty Pennington…
Tim Tebow's 3 Puppies + Tasty Twist On Coffee Cake From "Girl Me…
Meet TIME's First-Ever Kid of the Year + A Resilience Expert On …
Matthew McConaughey Shares Personal Stories From His Memoir + Ra…
Clinton Kelly's No-Bake Banana Toffee Pie + Rach's Steak Caesar …
Rachael Makes a Rotisserie Chicken Dinner + Hangs With Michael P…
Jacques Pépin Cooks From Home + A Surprise Virtual Baby Shower F…
Viral Video of Man Dancing Joyfully In The Snow After Getting Hi…
Emotional Surprise For Founder of Animal Rescue Non-Profit That …
How Do Rachael & John Take Their Coffee + How Much Do They Drink…
How To Make Spicy Fried Chicken | Rachael Ray
How To Make Oil 'n' Vinegar Slaw With Poppy Seeds | Rachael Ray
Rachael + John Passionately Sing "Could Have Been Me" With John'…
- 6 eggs
- 1 pound small potatoes, sliced inch
- 2 lemons
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon acacia honey
- 1 clove garlic, grated or pasted
- 1/4 - 1/3 cup EVOO
- 1 teaspoon fennel pollen or ground fennel
- 1 shallot, very thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons capers, chopped
- 1 small Galia or other ripe hand melon, peeled and seeded, quartered and sliced inch thick
- 1 lime
- Black pepper
- About 1/3 to 1/2 pound prosciutto di parma
- 3-4 vine ripe or Roma tomatoes, halved and sliced
- 1 cup loosely packed basil, thinly sliced
- 1/2 pound crumbled Ricotta Salata
- 1 heart romaine lettuce trimmed washed and dried
- 1 radicchio, cored and shredded
- 1 bundle arugula, coarsely chopped
Cover eggs with water in small pot. Cover with water, bring to rolling boil, cover pan and let stand 10 minutes. Drain eggs, crack shells and let stand in cold water. Peel and slice eggs.
Meanwhile, place potatoes in pot, cover with water, bring to boil. Salt the water and cook potatoes 5 minutes until tender, drain.
Whisk up dressing of lemon juice, Dijon, honey, garlic, olive oil, fennel, salt and pepper. Let sit for a few minutes. Toss dressing with potatoes, shallot, and capers.
Dress melon with the juice of the lime and season with coarse black pepper. Wrap slices of melon with ham and arrange on greens.
In a medium mixing bowl, mix together the tomatoes, basil, ricotta salata, salt, pepper and EVOO.
Arrange greens on large platter or plates and make stripes across the lettuce bed beginning with eggs then potato salad, then finishing with tomato salad.