Italian Chef Salad
How to Make a Vermouth Spritz | John Cusimano
Stop Everything and Listen to "Buongiorno Baby"—the Song John Co…
How to Make Bistecca (Porterhouse) with Walnut Salsa Verde and C…
Rachael Reveals Her Favorite Place to Eat in Tuscany, Italy | Q …
What's In Our Meal Bag? 3 Sweet Stories from Viewers Who Tried R…
Brooke Shields Tearfully Recounts Devastating Accident + Leg Inj…
How to Make Roasted Honey-Soy Green Beans | Rachael Ray
We Surprise a Mom of 10 (Including 6 Foster Kids!) Who Works So …
How to Make Salt 'n' Pepper Pork or Chicken | Rachael Ray
How to Make Caramel Apple Shortcakes | Grant Melton
How to Make Sausages with Apples and Onions & Charred, Spiced Ca…
Robin Roberts Tearfully Recalls the Emotional Moment Her Sister …
How to Make Easy Grilled Corn with Jalapeño Cilantro Glaze | Sun…
How to Make Chianti Risotto with Garlicky Spinach and Oven Charr…
How to Make Sheet Pan Chicken with Rosemary & Grapes | Queer Eye…
Feast Your Eyes on Our Savory 16 Charcuterie Board + We Promise …
How to Make an Edible Cheeseboard With Focaccia for Your Next Pa…
How to Make Miso Ramen with Steak, Japanese-Style Tomato Salad +…
How to Make Apple Cider Doughnut Cake | Milk Bar's Christina Tosi
- 6 eggs
- 1 pound small potatoes, sliced inch
- 2 lemons
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon acacia honey
- 1 clove garlic, grated or pasted
- 1/4 - 1/3 cup EVOO
- 1 teaspoon fennel pollen or ground fennel
- 1 shallot, very thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons capers, chopped
- 1 small Galia or other ripe hand melon, peeled and seeded, quartered and sliced inch thick
- 1 lime
- Black pepper
- About 1/3 to 1/2 pound prosciutto di parma
- 3-4 vine ripe or Roma tomatoes, halved and sliced
- 1 cup loosely packed basil, thinly sliced
- 1/2 pound crumbled Ricotta Salata
- 1 heart romaine lettuce trimmed washed and dried
- 1 radicchio, cored and shredded
- 1 bundle arugula, coarsely chopped
Cover eggs with water in small pot. Cover with water, bring to rolling boil, cover pan and let stand 10 minutes. Drain eggs, crack shells and let stand in cold water. Peel and slice eggs.
Meanwhile, place potatoes in pot, cover with water, bring to boil. Salt the water and cook potatoes 5 minutes until tender, drain.
Whisk up dressing of lemon juice, Dijon, honey, garlic, olive oil, fennel, salt and pepper. Let sit for a few minutes. Toss dressing with potatoes, shallot, and capers.
Dress melon with the juice of the lime and season with coarse black pepper. Wrap slices of melon with ham and arrange on greens.
In a medium mixing bowl, mix together the tomatoes, basil, ricotta salata, salt, pepper and EVOO.
Arrange greens on large platter or plates and make stripes across the lettuce bed beginning with eggs then potato salad, then finishing with tomato salad.