- Nonstick cooking spray, for coating pan
- 1 box brownie mix (such as Ghirardelli Double Chocolate)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 cup caramel popcorn (such as Cracker Jack)
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pretzel sticks
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped lightly salted peanuts
Preheat oven to 350F. Grease a 9x9 baking dish with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, combine the brownie mix, egg, oil and water, and stir until well-blended. Gently stir in caramel popcorn, pretzels and peanuts. Spread into greased pan.
Bake for 30-35 minutes. Brownies are done when a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let cool on a wire rack completely before cutting into squares.