This 25-Year-Old Started "Excuse My Grandma" Dating Podcast With…
Stacy London Swears by These Cooling Products During Menopause
How to Make Za'atar Chicken Shawarma + Turmeric Rice Pilaf | Rac…
How to Make Creamy Spinach Pasta | Rachael Ray
Ron + Clint Howard on New Memoir "The Boys": "This Is Really a L…
How to Make Homemade Cheese Ravioli Made With Fresh Egg Pasta Do…
According to Rachael, THIS Is How Long Opened Tomato Paste Lasts…
Rachael Shares Her Best Tips for Working with Fresh Thyme
How to Make a Negroni-Martini (Negronatini) | John Cusimano
Broadway Superstar Laura Benanti One-Ups Hugh Jackman's Most Emb…
Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Says His Music Industry Uncle's Biggest…
How to Make Shrimp Parm | Rachael Ray
How to Make Hoisin Fried Rice | Rachael Ray
This Video of Rach's Number One Feline Fan Watching Her Cook on …
Anthony Michael Hall Talks "Halloween Kills" Story: "It's classi…
You're Doing It Wrong: How to Burn + Extinguish Your Candles So …
How to Make Crispy Skin Chicken with 5-Spice and Sichuan Pepper …
How to Make Bifteki (Greek Burger Patties) | Rachael Ray
First Makeover Back in the Studio is for a Deserving Woman Who's…
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 2 large cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 red Fresno chili pepper or jalapeño pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 cups (1/2 pound) shredded Monterey Jack or mild cheddar
- 1/4 cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 1 large or 2 medium bags good quality kettle-cooked potato chips
- 1 cup blue cheese crumbles
- Franks RedHot or other cayenne pepper hot sauce
- Celery and carrots, finely chopped into 1/8 inch dice, for garnish
- 1 small bundle of scallions, finely chopped or thinly sliced
- Optional toppings: Chives and parsley or eliminate the blue cheese crumbles and garnish with finely chopped tomato, red onion and cilantro.
Preheat oven to 400F.
Heat butter in a saucepan, add onions, garlic, chili pepper and stir 2-3 minutes. Add flour and stir 1 minute. Whisk in milk and thicken; stir in Monterey Jack and Parm cheeses.
Arrange a layer of potato chips on a baking sheet, top with cheese sauce and blue cheese crumbles. Place in oven and bake until cheese melts and the edges are brown.
Serve on a platter or in shallow bowls topped with hot sauce and finely chopped carrot, celery and onion.