- 1 cauliflower, cut into 1-inch florets
- 2 tablespoons EVOO Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- Juice of 1/2 small lemon
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh herbs (such as dill, chives and parsley)
- 1 clove garlic, finely grated
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles, optional
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Place cauliflower florets onto a nonstick baking sheet, and dress with some EVOO and season with salt. Bake for 25 minutes or until crispy and caramelized at edges. Remove from oven, place into a large bowl and toss with the hot sauce. Serve with Ranch Dipper alongside.
For the Ranch Dipper:
In a small serving bowl, combine the yogurt, lemon juice, herbs and garlic; season with salt and pepper. Fold in blue cheese, if using.
Serve alongside Crispy Buffalo Cauliflower for dipping.