- 1 pound bacon
- Lawry's Seasoning Salt, for sprinkling
- 1 pound 98% lean beef
- 1 packet Lipton onion soup mix
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- A few tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- A few tablespoons ketchup
- A few tablespoons mustard
- 1 egg, beaten
- Olive oil, for drizzling
- 4 burger buns
- Tomato, sliced
- Red onion, sliced
Preheat oven to 400F.
On a baking tray, lay out an entire package of bacon, season with Lawry's Seasoned Salt and place in oven.
In a large bowl, mix beef, onion soup mix, onion, Worcestershire, ketchup, mustard and egg. Mix well and form the burgers into 3 patties.
Heat a large grill or grill pan to high. Drizzle patties with oil and cook burgers 5-7 minutes on each side until at desired doneness.
Meanwhile, cut up lettuce, tomato and red onion for toppings.
Dress both sides of the burger bun with mayo. Each burger should get a few pieces of bacon, lettuce, tomato, onion, ketchup, mustard and a patty.