Roasted Fennel-Crusted Chops with Fennel and Beet Slaw and Fresh…
Rach's Chicken Riggies + Expert-Picked Style, Design and Tech Es…
Quick Maple Pork Chops With Garlicky Mashed Potatoes + Tom Payne…
Tony Hale Dishes On "I Love Lucy" Film + Rach Makes a Greek Feast
Jessica Alba & Cash Warren's "Double Date" With Rach & John + Ra…
Rach's Bagels 5 Ways (Like Spinach & Artichoke!) + Ham, Egg & Ch…
How To Make Tso Tini Cocktail | John Cusimano
How To Make Rachael's General Tso's Chicken
How To Make Perfectly Charred Carne Asada Tacos with Avocado Cre…
We Surprise The Adorable Couple Behind The Secret @MealsSheEats …
How To Make John's Blackberry-Ginger "House Call Mocktail | John…
What Happens In Your Body When You Eat Whole vs Refined Grains |…
How To Make Pho | Rachael Ray
How To Make Honey Soy Glazed Salmon | Dr. Ian Smith
Deals From Rue La La: Genuine Soft Leather Jackets, Healthy Pres…
Cake Boss Buddy Valastro's Fun Cake Decorating Ideas For Spring
Former Rachael Ray Mag Editor Wrote 365 Thank You Letters In One…
How To Make Meatball Patty Melt Pizzas | Rachael Ray
Buddy Valastro Tells Rach He's at "About 75%" Strength in His Ha…
Buddy Valastro Surprises His Biggest Fan AGAIN—9 Years After Emo…
Jane Lynch Talks Hosting "The Weakest Link" Reboot + Rach Makes …
- 4 1 1/2-inch thick pork shoulder chops or bone-in rib chops
- 4 to 5 tablespoons EVOO Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 teaspoons fennel seed
- 1 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1 teaspoon granulated onion
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon oregano or marjoram
- Sea salt and black pepper
- 1 bulb fennel, trimmed and thinly sliced by hand or with mandolin
- 2 small fresh beets, any color, washed and very thinly sliced by hand or with mandolin
- 1/2 small red onion, very thinly sliced
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup citrus sections, oranges or grapefruit
- 1 cup fresh ricotta
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme, chopped
- Crusty bread, such as ciabatta
Heat oven to 400F.
Pat chops dry and rub with oil. Combine dried seasonings in a small bowl. Season chops liberally with salt and pepper then apply the spice crust to both sides. Arrange in a cast-iron pan or other roasting dish, roast 30-35 minutes until crust is crisp and pork cooked through.
Meanwhile, combine sliced fennel, beets, onions and coat with lemon juice and EVOO. Season with salt and pepper.
Combine fresh ricotta with thyme, salt and pepper.
Remove chops from oven and let rest a few minutes. Add bread to oven and warm.
Add citrus fruit sections to slaw salad.
Serve chops with pan juice over top, fennel salad with citrus alongside and mounds of fresh ricotta to mix into the slaw or slather on the warm bread.