Sliced Roast Meats Party
How to Make Spiked Hot Chocolate Hazelnut Mudslides | Sunny Ande…
Jamie Lee Curtis Has an Adorable Proud Godmother Moment for Gods…
What Are Rachael's Favorite Plant-Based Meals to Make? | Q & Ray…
Jamie Lee Curtis On Her "Halloween Kills" Character Laurie "Soft…
How to Make Marinated Beef Filet Bites with Spinach Rice Pilaf (…
How to Make German Chocolate Cookies | Sunny Anderson
How to Make Chocolate-Hazelnut Puff Pastry Twists
How to Make Everything Puff Pastry Pigs in a Blanket
Black-ish Star Anthony Anderson Teases Final Season Surprises: "…
Baby Nursery Tour: Style Expert + Host Lilliana Vazquez Shows In…
How to Make Bacon, Egg and Cheese Toast Cups
Anthony Anderson's Mom Put Acting Dreams Aside to Raise Him—But …
How to Make Rotisserie Chicken and Scallion Noodles | Rachael Ray
Our First Guest Back in the Studio Is Legendary Chef Jacques Pép…
How to Make Chile Verde Tacos de Picadillo | Rachael Ray
Rach Returns to Studio in New Set Kitchen: Watch Her Welcome Our…
José Andrés Makes a Fridge-Hunting Tuna Salad
Bob Harper Needed a Letter of Recommendation for His New NYC Hom…
Inside Rachael & John's Dreamy 16th Anniversary Celebration at T…
- 1 3-pound boneless turkey breast
- 4 tablespoons softened butter
- 3 to 4 tablespoons minced fresh herbs, parsley, chives, thyme
- 1 small clove garlic
- 1 small shallot, grated
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Kosher salt and coarse black pepper
- 1 3-pound pork loin
- 1 3- to 4-pound center-cut beef tenderloin, trimmed
- EVOO Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 teaspoons fennel seeds
- 2 teaspoons granulated onion, divided
- 2 teaspoons granulated garlic, divided
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 3 round tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 6 tablespoons finely chopped chives, 1 small bundle
- Salt and coarse pepper, to taste
- 4 large crisp apples, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 cups cloudy organic apple cider
- 1/4 cup dark amber maple syrup
- A pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme, finely chopped
- 1 cup packed dark leafy romaine leaves, stemmed and coarsely chopped
- 1 round teaspoon anchovy paste
- A generous handful of grated Romano cheese
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 large clove of garlic, grated or pasted
- Coarse black pepper, to taste
- 3 tablespoons toasted pine nuts
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup EVOO Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Watercress, 1 bundle per 6 guests
- Romaine hearts, chopped, 1 heart per 6 guests
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup EVOO Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Cornichons or mini Gherkins
- Giandiniera, chopped in food processor into relish
- Assorted mustards
- Sharp cheddar cheese
- Warm French Rolls or Baguettes, 2 rolls or 6 inches of baguette per party guest
Preheat oven to 450F.
Place turkey breast on a wire rack set over a rimmed baking sheet. Combine softened butter in food processor with herbs, garlic, shallot and lemon juice. Pat turkey dry and spread the butter over the breast; season with salt and pepper. Reserve.
Arrange pork roast next to the beef tenderloin on another rack set over a baking sheet. Drizzle pork and beef with EVOO to coat. For pork, season aggressively with salt and pepper, sprinkle with about 2 teaspoons of fennel seeds and season with 1 teaspoon each, 1/3 palmful, granulated garlic and onion. For beef, season aggressively with kosher salt and coarse black pepper, sprinkle on about 1 teaspoon each granulated onion and garlic powder. Place baking sheet with pork and beef in the oven, roast 15 minutes at 450F then reduce temp to 350F.
Once heat has been reduced to 350F, add turkey to oven and roast along with pork and beef. Pull beef out after 30 minutes for medium-rare. Remove pork and turkey from oven after an hour. Transfer all meat to a carving board let meat stand 15 minutes under loose foil before carving.
While meats roast prepare sauces and fixings:
Stir together all the ingredients for the horseradish sauce, transfer to serving bowl and chill.
Combine all ingredients for apple sauce in medium pot, bring to boil, reduce heat to medium high and cook, stirring frequently, until sauce forms, 20 minutes. Turn off heat and transfer to serving dish.
For pesto, combine all ingredients except EVOO in food processor, add about 1/4 cup EVOO and pulse pesto into thick sauce. Stream in a few extra tablespoons of EVOO, if necessary. Transfer pesto to a serving bowl and keep at room temperature.
Thinly slice beef and pork, slice turkey 1/8- to 1/4-inch thick across the breast.
Arrange fixins to follow sliced meats in your buffet line, arrange sauces in front of sliced meats being served. Warm the bread in oven once meats are removed from oven and are resting. Split the bread open for sandwich-making and place the bread before the sliced meats on your buffet.