Angie and Jenn's Chocolate Fiesta
Rach Can Explain Why She Doesn't Wear Her Original Engagement + …
Interview Advice For Older Candidates Looking For a Job During C…
How To Make Crab Fra Diavolo and Spaghetti | Rachael Ray
How To Make Cheesy Butternut, Kale and Cauliflower Bake | Health…
How To Make Garlicky Lemon-Pepper Shrimp By Rachael
How To Make Simple Fish and Tomato Stew | Rachael Ray
Save vs. Splurge: Trendy Loungewear For 2021
At-Home Resistance Band Workout That Mimics Gym Exercise Machine…
Rach's One-Pan Roast Chicken Dinner + Amanda Freitag's Honey-Gla…
Hilarious Exchange Between Rach & John About What They Ate On Fi…
- 6 cups water
- 1 beef bone, cleaned
- 4 to 5 garlic cloves, unpeeled
- 2 squares baking chocolate
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1/4 cup parsley
- 1/2 onion
- Salt and pepper
- 4 to 5 large potatoes, scrubbed and diced
- 2 to 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 large cucumber, seeded and diced
- 3 large tomatoes (should be heirloom red, green and yellow)
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/2 medium red onion, diced
- 1/2 medium white onion, diced
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1/2 roasted poblano pepper, chopped
- Roasted chipotle, seeded and peeled
- 1 small Ancho chili, diced
- 3 tablespoon chocolate paste
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- A handful chopped cilantro
- A handful chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 pounds flank or skirt steak
For the Stock and Potatoes:
In a stockpot, add all stock ingredients and bring to a boil.
Add potatoes and cook until al dente or fork tender.
While the potatoes are cooking in stock, add oil to a large skillet over medium heat. Add the diced onion to the skillet and gently cook down, adding salt and pepper to taste.
When potatoes are fork tender, strain them and carefully add them to skillet and turn heat up high. Spread the potatoes out on skillet and let cook until they turn golden brown and flip, repeating on other side. When the potatoes are done add lime juice and toss.
For the Salsa Salad:
In a large bowl, add all ingredients together and toss. Let sit for 30 minutes to marry all the flavors together.
For the Steak:
Combine poblano, chipotle, Ancho, chocolate paste, oil, cilantro, parsley, salt, pepper, garlic powder and lime juice in a small bowl. Rub paste all over steak and let sit 30 minutes.
Grill steak over medium-high for 5 minutes on each side for medium-rare.