Chicken Shawarma Satay with Sumac and Tahini Drizzle
Stacy London Swears by These Cooling Products During Menopause
This 25-Year-Old Started "Excuse My Grandma" Dating Podcast With…
How to Make Za'atar Chicken Shawarma + Turmeric Rice Pilaf | Rac…
How to Make Creamy Spinach Pasta | Rachael Ray
Ron + Clint Howard on New Memoir "The Boys": "This Is Really a L…
How to Make Homemade Cheese Ravioli Made With Fresh Egg Pasta Do…
According to Rachael, THIS Is How Long Opened Tomato Paste Lasts…
Rachael Shares Her Best Tips for Working with Fresh Thyme
How to Make a Negroni-Martini (Negronatini) | John Cusimano
Broadway Superstar Laura Benanti One-Ups Hugh Jackman's Most Emb…
Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Says His Music Industry Uncle's Biggest…
How to Make Shrimp Parm | Rachael Ray
How to Make Hoisin Fried Rice | Rachael Ray
This Video of Rach's Number One Feline Fan Watching Her Cook on …
Anthony Michael Hall Talks "Halloween Kills" Story: "It's classi…
You're Doing It Wrong: How to Burn + Extinguish Your Candles So …
How to Make Crispy Skin Chicken with 5-Spice and Sichuan Pepper …
How to Make Bifteki (Greek Burger Patties) | Rachael Ray
How to Tell if Someone's Been in Your House While You're Away, A…
- 4 pieces boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into strips or 12 chicken tenders
- 12 to 16 6-inch bamboo or wooden skewers, soaked in water
- 1 tablespoon coriander (a palmful)
- 1 tablespoon cumin (a palmful)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom (a palmful)
- 1 tablespoon chili powder (a palmful)
- 1 teaspoon smoked sweet paprika
- Salt and pepper
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup EVOO - Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus some for drizzling
- 2 large cloves garlic, peeled
- 3 tablespoons store-bought sesame tahini paste, thinned with a little water and lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon sumac, for sprinkling
- 1/2 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds, for sprinkling
Preheat grill pan or outdoor grill to medium-high to high heat.
Skewer each piece of chicken on a wooden skewer and set aside.
Combine coriander, cumin, cardamom, chili powder, paprika, a pinch of salt and pepper on a shallow plate or in a bowl then mix with lemon juice and EVOO. Grate in garlic, add chicken, turn in spices and let marinate for at least 15 minutes.
Grill chicken until marked on each side and cooked through, about 8-10 minutes depending on the thickness of the chicken.
When the chicken is done, place skewers on a platter, drizzle with tahini and sprinkle with sumac and sesame.