Originally aired February 23, 2011
- 2 cans of French Onion soup (any brand)
- 1 large sweet onion, chopped
- 1 3- to 4-pound pork loin
- Chicken stock, enough to almost completely cover pork in slow cooker
- Pepper, to taste
- Red potatoes, amount to your liking, quartered
- Baby carrots, to your liking
Pour French onion soup in slow cooker and add in onions.
Put pork in slow cooker, fat layer up. Add chicken stock to cover pork up to fat and pepper.
Cook on low for 7-8 hours. In last hour, add quartered red potatoes and baby carrots for a one pot meal.