- 2 cups apple cider
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 to 4 sprigs thyme, leaves picked and chopped
- 3 to 4 tablespoons EVOO Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper
- 2 pounds your favorite cut of meat, such as chicken breast or pork chops
In a large zipper-lock bag or shallow casserole dish, combine the cider, lemon zest and juice, mustard, thyme, EVOO, salt and pepper. Add the meat to the marinade and refrigerate at least 2 hours and up to overnight. Prepare the meat to your liking.