- 1 750-ml bottle dry white wine, such as Pinot Grigio
- 1 cup grapefruit liqueur, such as Campari
- 2 lemons, thinly sliced, seeds discarded
- 2 oranges, thinly sliced, seeds discarded
- Ice cubes, as needed
- 1-liter club soda or seltzer water
In a large pitcher, combine the wine, grapefruit liqueur and citrus slices. Refrigerate until ready to serve (can be refrigerated up to 2 days).
To serve, fill glasses with ice, fill 3/4 full with the punch and top off with a splash of club soda or seltzer water.