Philly Cheesesteak Negimaki with Warm Potato Salad
Philly Cheesesteak Nachos
Geno’s ‘Whiz With’ Cheesesteak
Philly Cheesesteak Mac 'n' Cheese
2 Top Secret Cheesesteak Recipes Straight from the Most Popular …
Rach's Philly Cheesesteak (Season 2016-2017)
Cheesesteak Egg Rolls
Philly Cheesesteak Pizza
Philly Cheesesteak Rolls
Philly Cheesesteak Sloppy Joes
- 2 tablespoons EVOO Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 pound deli-sliced roast beef or leftover steak, sliced
- 8 slices provolone cheese
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 4 large burrito-size flour tortillas
Place a large skillet over medium-high heat with 2 turns of the pan of EVOO, about 2 tablespoons. Add the onion and pepper to the pan, and cook until tender, 4-5 minutes.
Add the meat to the pan and continue cooking until cooked through, 3-4 minutes. Season with salt and pepper, and remove from heat. Divide the mixture between the four tortillas and place 2 slices of cheese inside each. Fold it like youre wrapping up a present.
Wipe the pan out with a paper towel and return it to medium heat. Place the folded pockets into the pan and cook until toasted golden brown and heated through, 2-3 minutes per side.