- 1 tablespoon EVOO Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into to strips
- 1/4 cup sweet chili sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 iceberg lettuce heads, cut in quarters and leaves gently removed for cups
- 1/2 cup honey-roasted peanuts, chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 handful basil, chopped
Place a large skillet over medium-high heat with 1 turn of the pan of EVOO, about 1 tablespoon. Season the chicken with salt and ground black pepper, and cook in the pan until golden brown on all sides.
Add in the red pepper, and cook until soft, about 3 minutes. Add in the chili sauce and honey, and reduce to coat the chicken.
To serve, lay the lettuce leaves out onto a platter then scoop some of the chicken mixture onto each leaf. Sprinkle with the chopped peanuts, lime juice and basil.