French-Style Tuna Melt
We're Gearing Up For The Biggest Day In Football With Brandon Co…
Rach's Lemon Risotto + The Best Deals For Valentine's Day Gifts …
Bob Harper Joins Rach For Pasta Night + Makeover For Viewer Who …
Rob Lowe On Working With His Son on 9-1-1 Lone Star + Rach's Roa…
Rob Lowe On His "West Wing" Pride + What It's Like Working With …
How To Make Instant Pot Sausage & Shells | 20 Minute Meal | Pres…
Prodigal Son's Tom Payne On His Covid Wedding: "We got married b…
What Are Rachael & John Reading Right Now? | Books To Read In 20…
How To Make Raw Mushroom & Escarole Salad | Rachael Ray
How To Make a Sage Advice Cocktail | John Cusimano
- 1/2 French baguette, split lengthwise
- 2 6-ounce cans solid white albacore tuna in water, drained and flaked
- 1/4 cup store-bought black olive tapenade
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- 1 large shallot, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup (a small handful) flat-leaf parsley leaves, chopped
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves removed and chopped
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 plum tomato, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces Brie cheese, sliced
Preheat broiler to medium high.
Remove most of the soft, bread "guts" from each side of the baguette and place on a cookie sheet. Transfer the sheet to the oven and broil until golden, about 1-2 minutes.
Once the bread is toasted, combine the tuna, tapenade, lemon juice, EVOO, shallot, parsley and thyme in a bowl and season with a little black pepper.
Spread the tuna mixture over the dug-out part of the toasted baguette, top with the sliced tomatoes and Brie cheese and place under the broiler until the cheese has melted.