- 12 store-bought cooked shrimp
- Juice of 2 limes, divided
- 1 jar good quality tomatillo salsa
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup parsley leaves, finely chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 12 shot glasses
In a medium mixing bowl, toss shrimp and juice of 1 lime together.
In another mixing bowl combine the tomatillo salsa with cilantro, parsley, lime juice, salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Fill the shot glasses with the tomatillo salsa mixture and stick one shrimp in or off the side of each shot glass.