- 1 8-ounce package low-fat cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 9-ounce package artichoke hearts (jarred or canned, cooked fresh, or frozen, but not marinated), drained
- 1 cup steamed spinach (1 pound raw or one 10-oz. package frozen chopped spinach, thawed), well drained
- 1/2 cup non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 garlic cloves
- 6 large fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Preheat the oven to 375°F. Grease a 2-qt. baking dish.
In a food processor, combine the cream cheese, artichoke hearts, spinach, yogurt, Parmesan, garlic, basil, salt and pepper. Spoon into the baking dish and top with the mozzarella. Bake until bubbling and the top is golden brown, 25-30 minutes.
Serve with crudités and whole grain crackers.