- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 cloves garlic, grated or pasted
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 1 1/2 pounds ground turkey
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated onion
- 2 tablespoons flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce
- 4 burger rolls, split and toasted
- Good quality thick-cut potato chips
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles
- Chopped chives or finely chopped scallions
Place cream and garlic in small pan and bring to bubble, reduce by about a third, 7-8 minutes; stir in Parm.
Meanwhile, heat a large, cast-iron skillet or griddle over medium-high heat. Combine turkey with Worcestershire, salt, pepper, grated onion and parsley, and form 4 patties that are thinner at center and thicker at edges. Cook 10 minutes, turning once. Remove to plate and add butter to pan. When butter foams, add hot sauce; flip burgers in hot sauce.
Place burgers on roll bottoms and top with potato chips, cream sauce, blue cheese crumbles, green onions and roll tops.