- 3 pounds Idaho potatoes
- 1/4 cup white onion, small diced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 box frozen chopped spinach, defrosted and squeezed of excess water
- 1 box frozen artichokes, defrosted, drained and finely chopped
- 1 8-ounce block cream cheese, softened
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup white cheddar, divided
- 1/2 cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano, divided
- Salt and ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 400ºF.
Place potatoes on a baking sheet and roast until tender, about 25-30 minutes. Remove and set aside until cool enough to touch. Cut each potato in half and scoop the insides out into a medium-size mixing bowl. Place the skins cut-side up back onto the baking sheet.
In a sauté pan, cook onions and garlic until translucent, about 5 minutes. Add spinach and season with salt and pepper. Place softened cream cheese into the mixing bowl with the potato flesh. Add the spinach mixture, artichokes, lemon zest, 1/4 cup cheddar, 1/4 cup Parmigiano Reggiano, salt and ground black pepper to the mixing bowl and mix well.
With a small spoon, scoop the spinach-artichoke potatoes into the little potato skins. Top with the remaining Parmigiano and cheddar, and place back in the oven until the cheese is lightly browned, about 10 minutes.