- 1 bag pita, cut into triangles
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- Old Bay seasoning
- 1 cup diced red onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 2 cups chiffonade kale
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 pound jumbo lump crab meat, picked over
Preheat oven to 425ºF. Brush pita chips with oil and sprinkle with Old Bay. Bake until crispy, 7 to 10 minutes.
Sauté red onions and garlic in remaining tablespoon oil. Wilt in kale, melt in the cream cheese, lemon juice, and add the crab. Toss or stir to combine.
Serve with Old Bay pita chips alongside.