- For the RoastedChile Sauce: 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup diced onions
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 cup roasted poblanochiles, diced
- 1/2 cup roastedjalapeños, diced 1/2 cup heavy cream 3 cups Mexican cheeseblend (Chihuahua, Queso Oaxaca,Manchego)
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 cup pico degallo
- 1 pinch choppedcilantro Mexican chorizo, browned & crumbled Flour tortillas
For the chile sauce, heat oil in a skillet and sauté onions, garlic, chiles and jalapeños soft.
Heat another medium sauté pan over medium heat, add heavy cream and chile sauce to the pan. Toss cheese mix with cornstarch and add to the simmering sauce/cream; stir until smooth.
Pour into a warm 6-inch cast-iron skillet, place under the broiler until lightly brown on top.Garnish with pico de gallo and chorizo. Serve with flour tortillas alongside.