- 6 cups chicken stock
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 9-ounce package beef tortellini
- 1 tablespoon Sambal sauce or your favorite hot sauce
- A few splashes Tamari or soy sauce
- 1 8-ounce package sliced shiitake mushrooms
- A couple handfuls baby spinach
In a large pot, bring stock to a boil. Pour the eggs into the stock and whisk rapidly to break apart and cook. Drop in tortellini and add Sambal or hot sauce, Tamari, shiitake mushrooms and spinach. Cook 7-9 minutes, or according to tortellini package directions.