- 6 cups chicken stock
- 1 9-ounce package tortellini (cheese, beef or spinach)
- 1 bag frozen chopped green beans
- 1 can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup diced tomato
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried whole thyme
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 loaf frozen garlic bread, toasted and cut into cubes
In a large pot, bring stock to a boil. Drop in tortellini, green beans, cannellini beans, tomato, garlic cloves, oregano, thyme, red pepper flakes and spinach. Cook 7-9 minutes, or according to tortellini package directions.
Before serving, remove garlic cloves.
Garnish with garlic bread croutons.