- For the Pico de Gallo:
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved or cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 small white onion, diced
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 to 2 tablespoons cilantro, roughly chopped
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- For the Nachos: 1 bag Food Should Taste Good Guacamole Chips
- Shredded pepper jack cheese
- Chopped tomatoes
- Chopped cooked bacon, divided
- Shredded romaine hearts
- Sour cream
For the pico, combine all ingredients in a small bowl, season with salt and pepper and let sit for 15-20 minutes to let the flavors combine.
Layer chips with cheese, tomatoes, bacon and bake. Top with lettuce, pico, more bacon and sour cream.