- 1 can frozen lemonade concentrate (thawed)
- 2 liters lemon-lime soda (such as Sprite, 7-UP or Sierra Mist)
- Small bottle organic honey
- Spring or bottled water (2 liters)
- 1 fifth Jack Daniels
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- Sliced fresh lemons (approximately 2)
- Crushed or cubed ice
- Rocks glasses or pint-sized Mason jars, for serving
Serves: 2-3 quarts
In a 2-quart pitcher, add thawed lemonade. Using the empty lemonade can as a measuring “cup”, fill it with 3 parts of the spring water and 2 parts of the lemon-lime soda. Stir well.
Depending on taste, start with filling 1/2 of the can with Jack Daniels and pour into the pitcher. Stir and “taste” for flavor strength. If desired, add more!
Drizzle in about 2-3 tablespoons of honey to the lemonade and mix again.
On a large plate, pour out about 5 tablespoons of honey. Using a second plate, spread out the sugar. Dip the rims of the rocks glasses or Mason jars in the honey and coat lightly. Then rotate the honeyed rims in the sugar until well covered.
Scoop the crushed ice into the glasses/jar and pour in lemonade mixture. Garnish with a floating sliced lemon and serve.