Spicy Steak Salad with Sriracha Dressing
Prodigal Son's Tom Payne Talks Season 2 + Rach's Maple Pork Chop…
How To Make Bacon-Cheddar Burgers with Dijon-Horseradish Sauce |…
The Covid Vaccines Explained | Physician + "Doctors" Host Dr. Ia…
Is The Covid Vaccine Safe? Dr. Ian On Why It's Worth The (Very S…
Soon-To-Be Mom of 6 On Relationship With Her Oldest Child: "I ca…
When Can You Get The Covid Vaccine? A Doctor Breaks Down Current…
Why You Should Still Get The Vaccine If You've Already Had Covid…
Chef Curtis Stone's Fried Chicken + Rachael's Chicken With Pears…
Sterling K. Brown On Filming Latest Season Of This Is Us + Rach'…
Rach's Bacon & Cheddar Burgers with Dijon-Horseradish Sauce + Al…
- 1 flank steak, about 1 1/4 pounds
- Kosher salt
- Coarsely ground Szechuan peppercorns or black pepper
- 1 large clove garlic, grated or pasted
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Mirin or sherry
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons Sriracha sauce
- 1/2 cup olive or vegetable oil, plus some for drizzling
- 3 small heads butter or baby red leaf lettuce, leaves separated
- 1/2 pound snap peas, blanched in boiling water for 2 minutes then cold-shocked
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- A handful cilantro leaves (optional)
- 1/2 cup dry-roasted peanuts or smoked almonds, chopped
- Lime wedge
- Worcestershire sauce
Preheat a cast-iron skillet or griddle to medium-high. Rub the steak with salt and Szechuan or black pepper.
Whisk up garlic, vinegar, Mirin or sherry, soy sauce, Sriracha and olive or vegetable oil.
Arrange lettuce on a large patter and top with snap peas, radishes, onions, cilantro and nuts.
Grill or griddle meat for 10-12 minutes, turning occasionally. Let rest then thinly slice. Squeeze lime over the meat and drizzling with some Worcestershire sauce. Arrange on the salad, top with dressing and serve.