Goes great with Turkey and Green Chili Burgers!
- 1 12-ounce package Haricots Verts
- 2 large shallots, thinly sliced lengthwise
- 1 red finger chili pepper, seeded and thinly sliced across
- 2 to 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 4 to 5 stems of thyme, stripped and chopped
- 1 stem oregano, stripped and chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper
Preheat oven to 475°F and set a rack in the middle.
Line a baking sheet with heavy foil with the matte side up. Arrange beans in a single layer and toss with shallots, chili pepper, garlic, thyme, oregano, salt and pepper. Roast 12-15 minutes until the beans are crispy brown at edges.