- 4 eggs
- 1 cup cream
- 2 14.75-ounce cans cream-style corn
- 2 14.75-ounce cans corn kernels, drained
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup breadcrumbs (preferably coarse, like panko)
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup parsley, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Whisk together the eggs and cream in a 3-quart nonstick baking dish. Add the creamed corn, corn kernels, sugar, breadcrumbs, flour, smoked paprika, salt and pepper. Mix well to combine. Add the parsley, Parmesan and cheddar cheeses, and mix again.
Bake for about 90 minutes, or until the pudding is nicely browned on top. Let it stand for a couple of minutes before serving.