- 3 heads broccoli separated into medium florets and shaved stems (take peeler and run it lengthwise against stem)
- 1 pomegranate, seeded
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 2 1/2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons smooth Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup shaved Parm (with peeler)
In large bowl, toss broccoli, pom seeds, and almonds.
In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, mustard, honey, a pinch of salt and pepper. While whisking, slowly stream in olive oil. Once combined, pour over broccoli, toss and top with shaved parm.