- 3 to 5 pieces boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3 to 4 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 2 ribs celery, sliced
- 1 large yellow onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 1/2 cups frozen, canned or fresh corn
- 2 cups or so chicken stock
- 1 cup chive cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons stick butter, softened
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 tubes refrigerated crescent rolls
Place first 6 items in a crock pot and cook on low for 8 hours or overnight.
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Drain the liquid from the crock pot and set aside. Stir chicken and veggies in the pot until the chicken is shredded and all ingredients are combined. If it is too dry, use reserved liquid to moisten.
Unfold two crescent rolls and put two triangles together so they are a square. Spread some cream cheese and butter, and sprinkle some cheddar cheese on the dough. Spoon some of the chicken mixture in middle, then fold up each corner to complete the square. Bake for 10-15 minutes until golden brown.