Spinach & Artichoke Burgers With Tarragon Special Sauce
How To Make Root Vegetable Puree | Amanda Freitag
Gina Torres On "9-1-1: Lone Star" Co-Star Rob Lowe: "It's a litt…
The Right Ways To Store Bras | You're Doing It Wrong | Expert Br…
5 Bras You Need NOW | Bra Fitting Expert Kimmay Caldwell
How To Make Creamy Mustard Sauce | Amanda Freitag
How To Make Garlic Herb Roast Chicken with Potatoes | Rachael Ray
How To Make Honey-Glazed Pork Tenderloin | Amanda Freitag
Prodigal Son's Tom Payne Talks Season 2 + Rach's Maple Pork Chop…
How To Make Bacon-Cheddar Burgers with Dijon-Horseradish Sauce |…
The Covid Vaccines Explained | Physician + "Doctors" Host Dr. Ia…
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons pickle relish, preferred brand Wickles
- Salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons tarragon
- 2 pounds ground lamb or beef
- 1 box frozen artichoke hearts, defrosted and pat dry, finely chopped
- 1 10-ounce box frozen chopped spinach, defrosted and wrung dry
- 1 1/2 cups freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 4 cloves garlic, grated or finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Olive oil, for drizzling
- Burger rolls, split
- 2 packages Boursin cheese (soft cheese with garlic and herbs) or 3/4 pound herb goat cheese
- Baby spinach leaves
- Sliced tomato
- Thinly sliced onion
Preheat a cast-iron griddle or skillet.
In a small bowl, combine ketchup, sour cream, relish, salt, pepper and tarragon. Reserve.
Combine ground meat with artichokes, spinach, cheese, garlic, thyme and lemon zest. Form 6 patties and drizzle each with olive oil.
Spread soft cheese or goat cheese on bun bottoms, top with a patty, spinach, tomato and onion. Slather bun tops with tarragon sauce, set tops in place and serve with crispy, thin oven fries tossed with garlic and cheese alongside.