Pub Cheeseburgers with Warm Roast Fingerling Potato Salad
This Video of Rach's Number One Feline Fan Watching Her Cook on …
Anthony Michael Hall Talks "Halloween Kills" Story: "It's classi…
You're Doing It Wrong: How to Burn + Extinguish Your Candles So …
How to Make Crispy Skin Chicken with 5-Spice and Sichuan Pepper …
How to Make Bifteki (Greek Burger Patties) | Rachael Ray
How to Tell if Someone's Been in Your House While You're Away, A…
First Makeover Back in the Studio is for a Deserving Woman Who's…
Jeremy Sisto Teases Loophole That Could Allow Him to Make an App…
How to Kick Out a Car Window If You're Kidnapped | Former CIA Of…
This 16-Year-Old Started Her Secret Identity Movement for All Wo…
How to Transition Back to "Real Clothes" with Comfortable Staple…
How to Make Chicken with Apples and Pears and Cheesy Potatoes | …
Why New York Times-Bestselling Thriller Writer Brad Meltzer Was …
Jennifer Tilly on Her Chucky Character Never Aging: "It's Really…
Family-Run Vietnamese Restaurant Lilly's Cafe Is Still a New Orl…
How to Make Corn Crème Brûlée | Richard Blais
How to Make Charred Radicchio Salad | Rachael Ray
How to Make Butter-Basted Ribeye Steaks | Richard Blais
How to Make Bucatini with Creamy Bacon and Onion Sauce | Rachael…
- 1 1/2 pounds fingerling potatoes, halved
- 4 shallots, peeled and root attached cut into thin edges lengthwise
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon (1/3 palmful) granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon (1/3 palmful) granulated onion
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons white Balsamic or white wine vinegar
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Acacia (light in color and flavor) honey
- About 1/3 to 1/2 cup EVOO – Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 large bunches, about 4 cups, Upland cress or trimmed watercress
- 8 slices meaty bacon
- 1 4-ounce brick cream cheese
- 2 cups sharp orange cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup port wine
- 1 large clove garlic, pasted or grated
- 1 rounded tablespoon prepared horseradish, preferred brand Gold’s
- 1 1/2 pounds ground sirloin
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Kosher salt and coarse pepper
- Olive or canola oil, for drizzling
- 4 burger buns, split and toasted
- Sliced bread-and-butter pickles
- Leaf lettuce, sliced tomato and white onion
For the potato salad, preheat oven to 450ͦF. Coat the potatoes and shallots with cooking spray and season with salt, pepper, garlic and onion. Roast potatoes cut-side down for 25 minutes; turn over and cook 10 more minutes to very crisp.
Whisk dressing in a large mixing bowl, add warm potatoes and toss. Cool to almost room temp then fold in cress.
Lower oven temp to 375ͦF after the potatoes come out. Bake bacon on a slotted pan or wire rack set on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake bacon 18 minutes to very crisp.
Place cream cheese in a food processor, add shredded cheese, port, garlic and horseradish, and pulse to combine into pub cheese; transfer to a bowl.
Combine beef with Worcestershire and salt and pepper then form 4 patties thinner at center and thicker at edges for even cooking. Preheat a cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat. Drizzle burgers with oil and cook patties 8 minutes, turning occasionally.
Assemble burgers: toasted bottom of roll, pickles, lettuce, tomato, onion, bacon, burger patty, pub cheese spread, another burger patty and the bun top.
Serve burgers with potato salad alongside.