Pub Cheeseburgers with Warm Roast Fingerling Potato Salad
A Doctor's Favorite Types Of Calming Teas For Stress | Gastroent…
A Visual Trick That Could Help Stop Anxious Thoughts Instantly |…
4 Ways Stress Could Be Hurting Your Stomach + Tips For Relief | …
How To Make Ramen with Sesame-Miso Broth and Baked Crispy Tofu |…
How To Make Pennsylvania Dutch Potato Filling | Carson Kressley
Deals From Rue La La: Cooling Sheets For Hot Sleepers, Adorable …
How To Make Tacos Veracruz | Rachael Ray
How To Make Gluten-Free Lemon Bars | low-carb, low-sugar, dairy-…
Teacher Working With Local Food Bank To Feed Hungry Kids Says Yo…
3rd Grade Teacher Saves School Custodian's Life With Kidney Dona…
How To Make Rach's Chicken Chop Suey | Rachael Ray
We Pamper + Surprise a 3rd Grade Teacher Who Saved Her Co-Worker…
How To Make Pepperoni French Bread Pizza | Rachael Ray
How To Make Cheesy Salsa Dip | Chef JJ Johnson
How To Make Chef Andrew Zimmern's Walking Tacos With Black Bean …
How To Make Rice Krispie Chicken With Chile Cheese Sauce | Chef …
Rachael and Her Chef + Celebrity Buddies Share Their Strangest +…
How To Make Mushroom Lovers' French Bread Pizza | Rachael Ray
Rachael's Ramen Bowls + A Doctor's Expert Advice On Fighting Off…
Justin Long & His Mom Join Rach To Kick Off Mother's Day Weekend…
- 1 1/2 pounds fingerling potatoes, halved
- 4 shallots, peeled and root attached cut into thin edges lengthwise
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon (1/3 palmful) granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon (1/3 palmful) granulated onion
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons white Balsamic or white wine vinegar
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Acacia (light in color and flavor) honey
- About 1/3 to 1/2 cup EVOO – Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 large bunches, about 4 cups, Upland cress or trimmed watercress
- 8 slices meaty bacon
- 1 4-ounce brick cream cheese
- 2 cups sharp orange cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup port wine
- 1 large clove garlic, pasted or grated
- 1 rounded tablespoon prepared horseradish, preferred brand Gold’s
- 1 1/2 pounds ground sirloin
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Kosher salt and coarse pepper
- Olive or canola oil, for drizzling
- 4 burger buns, split and toasted
- Sliced bread-and-butter pickles
- Leaf lettuce, sliced tomato and white onion
For the potato salad, preheat oven to 450ͦF. Coat the potatoes and shallots with cooking spray and season with salt, pepper, garlic and onion. Roast potatoes cut-side down for 25 minutes; turn over and cook 10 more minutes to very crisp.
Whisk dressing in a large mixing bowl, add warm potatoes and toss. Cool to almost room temp then fold in cress.
Lower oven temp to 375ͦF after the potatoes come out. Bake bacon on a slotted pan or wire rack set on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake bacon 18 minutes to very crisp.
Place cream cheese in a food processor, add shredded cheese, port, garlic and horseradish, and pulse to combine into pub cheese; transfer to a bowl.
Combine beef with Worcestershire and salt and pepper then form 4 patties thinner at center and thicker at edges for even cooking. Preheat a cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat. Drizzle burgers with oil and cook patties 8 minutes, turning occasionally.
Assemble burgers: toasted bottom of roll, pickles, lettuce, tomato, onion, bacon, burger patty, pub cheese spread, another burger patty and the bun top.
Serve burgers with potato salad alongside.