Sliced Ginger-Garlic Steak and Cold Sesame Noodles
Prodigal Son's Tom Payne Talks Season 2 + Rach's Maple Pork Chop…
How To Make Bacon-Cheddar Burgers with Dijon-Horseradish Sauce |…
Is The Covid Vaccine Safe? Dr. Ian On Why It's Worth The (Very S…
Soon-To-Be Mom of 6 On Relationship With Her Oldest Child: "I ca…
The Covid Vaccines Explained | Physician + "Doctors" Host Dr. Ia…
When Can You Get The Covid Vaccine? A Doctor Breaks Down Current…
Why You Should Still Get The Vaccine If You've Already Had Covid…
Chef Curtis Stone's Fried Chicken + Rachael's Chicken With Pears…
Sterling K. Brown On Filming Latest Season Of This Is Us + Rach'…
Rach's Bacon & Cheddar Burgers with Dijon-Horseradish Sauce + Al…
- ¼ cup toasted sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons Tamari/soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 inches ginger, peeled and grated
- 4 large cloves garlic, grated or pasted
- 1 tablespoon chili-garlic paste or sambal olek
- 2 pounds skirt steak, cut into 4 portions
- Canola or peanut oil
- 1 bunch scallions or green onions, both whites and greens, sliced on bias
- 1 pound spaghetti (regular or whole-wheat) or Chinese egg noodles shaped like thick spaghetti (available at Asian markets)
- 1 tablespoon chili-garlic paste or Sambal Olek
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons Tahini
- 3 cloves garlic, grated or finely chopped
- 2 inches ginger root, peeled and grated
- ¼ cup toasted sesame seeds, for garnish
- ½ cup dry-roasted peanuts, finely chopped
- 1 red finger chili pepper, very thinly sliced
- ½ seedless cucumber, cut into matchsticks/julienned
- ¼ cup chives, minced
Whisk up marinade ingredients, add steak and refrigerate several hours or overnight.
Heat cast-iron griddle or skillet, or outdoor grill to medium-high. Drizzle steaks with oil and cook 4 minutes on each side or until crispy at edges and caramelized. Let stand a few minutes then slice against the grain and top with lots of green onions.
For the noodles, bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook pasta to package directions. Drain and cool under cold water; drain again.
Whisk up sesame noodle dressing and toss with noodles to coat.
Serve noodles alongside sliced steak topped with sesame seeds, peanuts, chili pepper, cucumber matchsticks and chives.