- 1 16-ounce can Bush’s Garbanzo Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 packet Bush’s Hummus Made Easy, Roasted Red Pepper flavor
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 cup green olives, chopped
- 1/4 cup pepperoncini, chopped
- 1/4 cup roasted red peppers, chopped
- 1 tablespoon capers, chopped
- 1/2 cup deli-cut salami, chopped, reserve some for topping
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Toasted crostinis and/or toasted focaccia, for serving
Place drained beans and Hummus Made Easy in a food processor. Blend to desired consistency.
Place hummus into a bowl and mix in red wine vinegar, red pepper flakes, garlic and onion powder, green olives, pepperoncini, roasted red peppers, capers and salami. Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
Place hummus into serving dish and top with chopped parsley and remaining salami. Serve with toasted crostinis and/or toasted focaccia alongside.