- 1 16-ounce can Bush’s Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 packet Bush's Hummus Made Easy, Southwest Black Bean flavor
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup salsa verde
- 3 tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced pickled jalapeños
- A handful cilantro, chopped
- Tortilla chips, for serving
Place beans into a food processor with Hummus Made Easy. Purée until smooth. Pour into an 8x8” square glass casserole dish and spread out in an even layer.
Spread the sour cream over the top and layer with the sour cream, salsa verde, diced tomatoes, cheese and jalapeños. Garnish top with cilantro and serve with tortilla chips alongside.