Missed out on the Facebook Live action? Don't worry - you can still view it here: Facebook.com/TheRachaelRayShow
- 1 pint of strawberries, hulled and halved
- 1/2 small white onion, diced (about 1/4 cup)
- 1/2 cup cilantro or mint, chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 jalapeño or serrano pepper, seeds and stems removed, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
Place the berries, onion, cilantro and lime juice into the bowl of a food processor and pulse until coarsely chopped. Add the diced jalapeño, salt and pepper, and pulse once more just the incorporate.
Serve with tortilla chips or use as a topping for grilled chicken or fish.