Chinese-Style Pepper Steak Burgers
Ayesha Curry's Quick Honey Ginger Stir-Fry + Rach's Mexican-Styl…
How to Make Chicken and Kimchi Stir-Fry with Bacon and Egg Fried…
Stir-Fried Shrimp with Chilies, Bell Peppers and Peanuts
Sliced Steak Pizzaiola with Mushrooms, Peppers and Onions
How To Make a Mushroom-Swiss Burger By Rachael
Richard Blais’ Burgers With Candied Onions, Braised Bacon & Ched…
How To Make Smoky Salsa by Rachael
Rachael's "Retake on Salisbury Steak" Knife & Fork Burgers
Bun-Mi Vietnamese-Style Burgers
Turkey Burgers with Bacon, Blue Cheese and Maple-Mustard Onions
- 2 pounds 80% lean ground sirloin
- 1 tablespoon coarse black pepper
- 1 inch ginger root, peeled and grated or finely chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, grated or pasted
- 4 scallions, whites and light green tops finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons Tamari, divided
- 3 tablespoons peanut oil, divided
- 1 large red field or bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1 large green pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1 white onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup Xiaoshing wine or dry sherry
- 2 tablespoons black bean sauce
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 4 brioche burger rolls
Combine beef with black pepper, ginger, garlic, scallions, Worcestershire and 2 tablespoons Tamari. Mix well and form 4 patties that are thinner at the center for even cooking.
Heat a cast-iron skillet with a tablespoon of peanut oil, a turn of the pan. Add burgers and cook 8 minutes, turning occasionally.
Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat with remaining 3 tablespoons oil over high heat. Add peppers and onions, and stir-fry 3-4 minutes to tender crisp. Add remaining tablespoon Tamari and wine or sherry, and reduce a minute. Melt in bean sauce and remove from heat; add in sesame oil.
Place burgers on buns, top with sherry-peppers and serve.