- 1 ball frozen pizza dough, thawed
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup pepperoni, sliced
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Red pepper flakes, for serving
- Dried Oregano, for serving
Preheat oven to 400°F.
On a floured work surface, roll the pizza dough out to the size of your 12-inch cast-iron pan. Place the pizza dough into the pan, trimming off any access.
Top the pizza with sauce, mozzarella cheese, pepperoni and parmesan. Place the pan into the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes or until cheese begins to brown on top. Remove from oven, garnish with red pepper flakes and oregano, and let cool for 5 minutes. Remove the pizza from the pan, slice and serve.