- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 bag frozen French fries
- Ranch dressing, for serving
In a small bowl, mix together the salt, paprika, chili powder, cayenne and red pepper flakes. Set aside.
Bake or fry French fries according to package directions until golden brown. While the fries are still hot, place them into a large brown paper bag or a bowl. Dump the seasoning mixture on the fries and shake or toss to coat the fries with the seasoning. Place the fries onto a serving platter and serve with Ranch alongside.