- 1 dozen hard-boiled large eggs, peeled
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped pimento-stuffed Spanish Manzanillo olives
- 1 1/4 teaspoons pimentón (smoked Spanish paprika), plus more for garnish if desired
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Slice the eggs in half lengthwise and carefully remove the yolks. Press the yolks through a fine-mesh sieve into a mixing bowl. Add the mayonnaise, olives and pimentόn, and stir to blend well. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Spoon (or pipe with a pastry bag) the mixture into the egg whites. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour. If desired, sprinkle with additional pimentόn just before serving.
Bacon-Ranch Deviled Eggs
Farmer’s Breakfast Deviled Eggs
Pesto Deviled Eggs