Guacamole Chicken Salad Hard Tacos
Prodigal Son's Tom Payne Talks Season 2 + Rach's Maple Pork Chop…
How To Make Bacon-Cheddar Burgers with Dijon-Horseradish Sauce |…
Is The Covid Vaccine Safe? Dr. Ian On Why It's Worth The (Very S…
Soon-To-Be Mom of 6 On Relationship With Her Oldest Child: "I ca…
The Covid Vaccines Explained | Physician + "Doctors" Host Dr. Ia…
When Can You Get The Covid Vaccine? A Doctor Breaks Down Current…
Why You Should Still Get The Vaccine If You've Already Had Covid…
Chef Curtis Stone's Fried Chicken + Rachael's Chicken With Pears…
Sterling K. Brown On Filming Latest Season Of This Is Us + Rach'…
Rach's Bacon & Cheddar Burgers with Dijon-Horseradish Sauce + Al…
- 2 avocados, halved and mashed
- 1 lime
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 cloves garlic, grated or pasted
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 plum tomatoes, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 large jalapeño pepper, top removed, seeded and finely chopped
- A small handful cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 rotisserie chicken, skin and bones removed and meat pulled into bite-sized pieces
- 8 flat-bottomed, hard-shell corn tacos
- 2 cups shredded cheddar, jack or pepper jack cheese
For the toppings:
- Shredded Iceberg lettuce, thinly sliced radishes, pickled jalapeño slices
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Mash avocados with lime juice, salt, sour cream, garlic and cumin. Add tomatoes, onions, jalapeño and cilantro, and stir. Fold in chicken to coat; taste to adjust seasoning.
Arrange tacos on a baking sheet and sprinkle some cheese in each. Bake 3-5 minutes to warm, toast and melt cheese. Remove from oven.
Fill tacos with lettuce and chicken salad; top with radishes and pickled jalapeños.