- 4 large starchy potatoes, scrubbed and dried
- 1/2 cup grainy Dijon mustard
- 4 cloves garlic, grated or chopped
- 2 tablespoons stripped thyme leaves
- 1/2 lemon or 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- Finely chopped chives, garnish
- 1 bunch upland cress or watercress, stemmed and chopped, to serve
Preheat oven to 400°F. Prick potatoes with a fork and roast for 30 minutes. Remove and cool to touch. Turn oven heat up to 500°F.
Combine mustard, garlic, thyme, lemon juice or vinegar, oil, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
Cut potatoes lengthwise into 6 wedges each. Add potatoes into the bowl with the dressing and toss to coat well. Spread potatoes in an even layer on a baking sheet with the wedges lying flat. Roast 20 minutes, turning once. Top with chives and chopped cress to serve.
French Fry Waffle
Black and Blue Patty Melts with Oven Fries and Horseradish Dipper
Herb Roasted Oven Fries