Making dirt dessert is so much fun and the part that kids and grown-ups like MOST are all the fun toppings you go through before you even get to the dirt part! I make these special by serving them in clear cups as individual servings. You can also make chocolate spoons to eat them with using plastic spoons dipped in orange chocolate!
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup confectioner’s sugar
- 3 1/2 cups cold 2% milk
- 1 3.4-ounce package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 12-ounce tub whipped topping
- 1 package chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed
- Orange melting chocolate wafers
- Marshmallow ghosts
- Gummy worms
- Chocolate wafer cookies
- Chocolate “cookie decorating” icing, to write RIP on the cookies
In a large bowl, using an immersion blender, beat the cream cheese, butter and confectioner’s sugar until smooth. In another large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes then let stand for 2 minutes until set.
Gradually stir pudding into cream cheese mixture and fold in whipped topping.
Spread crushed chocolate sandwich cookies in the bottom of each cup then top with a layer of pudding. Repeat crushed chocolate cookie and pudding layers, ending with crushed chocolate cookies. Decorate with orange chocolate wafers, marshmallow ghosts, gummy worms and wafer cookie gravestone. Serve with a chocolate spoon.