- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons refrigerated garlic paste (from a tube)
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 16.3-ounce package refrigerated biscuit dough, biscuits separated and cut into quarters*
- 1 cup (about 4 ounces) freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Stir together the basil, oil, garlic paste, salt and pepper in a medium-size, nonstick ovenproof skillet. Roll the dough pieces in the basil mixture to coat. Arrange them in a single layer so they are touching and cover the bottom of the skillet. Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with the Parmesan. Return to the oven, and bake until golden brown, about 10 minutes.
*Don’t worry if the pieces aren’t uniform; the biscuits are more fun to pull apart when you have irregular shapes.
Honey Mustard Biscuits
Grant’s Biscuits and Sausage Gravy Casserole
Jeanette’s Cheesy Stuffed Garlic Bread