- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 bag Goldfish Mix Honey Mustard + Pretzel
- A handful parsley, chopped
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Using a fine grater or microplane, grate the garlic into the melted butter then remove from heat. Add in the crushed red pepper flakes and dried oregano.
In a large bowl, toss the Goldfish Mix with Parmesan cheese. Pour in the garlic butter and toss to coat.
Place the mix onto a cookie sheet and bake for 5 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool. Sprinkle with the parsley before serving.
Serve in a bowl or in football-themed cupcakes liners for a fun game day snack!
Minty Rocky Road Mix
Fiesta Taco Mix