- 2 cups shredded extra-sharp English orange cheddar cheese
- 4 ounces softened butter
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons prepared English yellow mustard (strong) or grainy Dijon mustard
- 2 large cloves garlic, grated or finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Toasted chopped walnuts and finely chopped parsley, to roll
Place the cheddar, cream cheese, butter, mustard, garlic, Tabasco, Worcestershire in a mixing bowl and mix until well-combined.
Place the cheese mixture onto a sheet of plastic wrap and from it into a big ball. Refrigerate for an hour to firm up.
Once firm, roll the cheese ball to coat in the chopped nuts and parsley.
One-Skillet Pimento Cheese Dip
Fiesta Taco Mix
Welsh Rarebit Fondue